If you go to the Missouri Senate website at www.senate.mo.gov, you can keep track of bills by visiting the “Legislation” tab at the top of the page. There, you can review a plethora of valuable information, including:
· A complete list of 2013 Senate bills (senators may file legislation for the 2013 legislative session until Feb. 28).
· A list of daily Senate actions toward measures.
· A topical index, which catalogs bills by specific topics, including “children and minors” and “cities, towns, and villages.”
· Bills that receive the final stamp of approval from the Missouri Legislature and are sent to the governor’s desk.
· An archive listing a variety of details from past sessions, dating back to 1995 (First Regular Session of the 88th General Assembly).