My Personal Blog - SeanandRuth.us

You can find my personal blog covering non-political topics at http://seanandruth.us

Thursday, January 03, 2013

Reminder - Citizens Rallying in Jeff on Jan. 16 @ 10:30a.m.

Consent of the Governed Rally on Wed., Jan 16 around 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. in Jefferson City in the Rotunda.

Prof. Tom Woods has agreed to be the featured speaker this year.  The theme will be geared to Economic Freedom, a concept that includes virtually all the issues we care about, from sovereignty, to our tax system, to sound money, to health-care freedom, to sound money, ect.

Both the House and Senate majorities have announced legislative agenda which focus heavily on economic issues.   The senate is calling their program "B.I.G." -- I see our job as that of making sure B.I.G. doesn't end up resulting in Big Intrusive Government! 

Please mark you calendars for Jan. 16th and pass the word.

I know that the coordinator is looking for volunteers and organization co-sponsors. Contact:
Ron Calzone, director
Missouri First, Inc.
ron@mofirst.org
http://www.mofirst.org

No comments: